Scott Marshall, Owner, ASE Master Technician, Shop Foreman
- Scott has been working on engines since he was 10 years old, working
alongside his father and grandfather. At age 21 Scott enlisted in the
United States Coast Guard, to continue his education on engines while
serving his country. Scott and Caren were married in 1982, and their first daughter Rebecca was born in New York while Scott was still in service. The
family moved to Moreno Valley in 1986, and daughter Samantha was born a year later. Scott wanted to ensure he could provide for his family, so with
Caren's encouragement, Scotty's Auto Repair was opened in 1991. Scott has
since become an ASE Master Technician and STAR Certified SMOG Technician.
He takes great pride in serving his community for 26 years.
Caren Marshall, Owner
- Caren Marshall always dreamed of owning her own business. She worked selling Tupperware for many years and gained valuable experience in the sales and business world. When the opportunity came up for her and her husband Scott to open up their own business, they jumped at the opportunity. Their daughters Rebecca and Samantha were 5 and 3 when Scotty's Auto Repair opened it's doors in 1991, and have grown up in the shop. In 2013 Samantha decided to join her parents in this endeavor. Knowing that we come to work every day to help people, is the most rewarding job ever!
Samantha Tracey, Shop Manager
- Sam is Scott and Caren's (owner of Scotty's
Auto Repair) youngest daughter. Sam was 3 years old when Scotty's Auto
Repair was opened. While her parents ran the shop, she played in the corner
of the office. As a young adult, Sam helped in the shop. In 2006, Sam met
Alex and they got married in 2009. Sam started working full time in 2013 as
the Service Advisor for the shop. After hiring Raven, Sam has moved into
the Shop Manager position. Sam's goal is to continue Scotty's Auto Repair's
reputation in great customer service and excellent auto repair.
Randy Morrison, Technician
- Started with Scotty's Auto Repair in 2001
- Randy has been working on cars since he was a young boy, alongside his
father and grandfather, and began professionally working on them in 1966.
Randy started his early years working in a gas and service station, working
his way up to managing the service stations. In 1971 Randy enlisted in the
United States Navy, and served during the Vietnam War. After leaving the
Navy, Randy was married in 1978 to his wife Linda, and their first son
Brian followed in 1979, and son Eric was born in 1986. Randy continued to
work in the Automotive Industry, gaining invaluable knowledge and skills.
Randy joined the Scotty's Auto Repair team in 2001, and plans to remain
with us until retirement.
Phillip Jaynes, Technician
- Phill is an Automotive Tech who grew up here in Southern California. He has
spent most of his life working as a mechanic or out at sea, Commercial &
Sport Fishing. He has a strong automotive background with 20+ years of
experience. He has recently joined the Scotty's Automotive Team and is
happy to be here, and is looking forward to helping Scotty's grow into the
future, and assisting you with your automotive needs.
- Ross Pavis is our newest team member at Scotty's Auto Repair. She recently moved from the Bay area in northern California where she studied sociology at Saint Mary's College. Ross is a true "people person" and loves the field of social behavior - making her the perfect addition to our team as we know she will truly enjoy working with our clients and provided them with the best service. Ross has several years of customer service and client relations experience and plans on bringing those skills to the team! Ross currently resides with her brother and sister-n-law, along with their five children nearby in Moreno Valley. During her free time, Ross loves to do outdoor activities with her family, such as hiking, swimming, golfing, and playing basketball. She also recently started practicing Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and absolutely loves it! Ross is excited to meet our long time customers and make some new ones here at Scotty's! She looks forward to being part of the Scotty's team and developing her skills as a car service expert!