We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Scott Marshall, Owner, ASE Master Technician, Shop Foreman
- Scott has been working on engines since he was 10 years old, working
alongside his father and grandfather. At age 21 Scott enlisted in the
United States Coast Guard, to continue his education on engines while
serving his country. Scott and Caren were married in 1982, and their first daughter Rebecca was born in New York while Scott was still in service. The
family moved to Moreno Valley in 1986, and daughter Samantha was born a year later. Scott wanted to ensure he could provide for his family, so with
Caren's encouragement, Scotty's Auto Repair was opened in 1991. Scott has been an ASE Master Certified Technician for 25
years and he is a STAR Certified Smog Technician.
He takes great pride in serving his community for 29 years.
- Caren Marshall always dreamed of owning her own business. She worked selling Tupperware for many years and gained valuable experience in the sales and business world. When the opportunity came up for her and her husband Scott to open up their own business, they jumped at the opportunity. Their daughters Rebecca and Samantha were 5 and 3 when Scotty's Auto Repair opened it's doors in 1991, and have grown up in the shop. In 2013 Samantha decided to join her parents in this endeavor. Knowing that we come to work every day to help people, is the most rewarding job ever!
Samantha Tracey, Shop Manager
- Samantha, aka Sam, is Scott and Caren's youngest daughter. Sam was 3 years
old when Scotty's Auto Repair was opened. While her parents ran the shop,
she played in the corner of the office. As a young adult, Sam helped in the
shop. In 2006, Sam met Alex and they got married in 2009. Sam started
working full time in 2013 as the Service Advisor for the shop. In 2017 Sam
has moved into the Shop Manager position. Her goal is to continue Scotty's
Auto Repair's reputation in great customer service and excellent auto
Randy Morrison, Technician
- Started with Scotty's Auto Repair in 2001
- Randy has been working on cars since he was a young boy, alongside his
father and grandfather, and began professionally working on them in 1966.
Randy started his early years working in a gas and service station, working
his way up to managing the service stations. In 1971 Randy enlisted in the
United States Navy, and served during the Vietnam War. After leaving the
Navy, Randy was married in 1978 to his wife Linda, and their first son
Brian followed in 1979, and son Eric was born in 1986. Randy continued to
work in the Automotive Industry, gaining invaluable knowledge and skills.
Randy joined the Scotty's Auto Repair team in 2001, and plans to remain
with us until retirement.